How To Protect Yourself
We recommend that you check us out, where we are coming from and why we say what we say before considering any of our conclusions or contacting us. See here, here, here, here, and here.
The following are rules of thumb for you to apply in protecting yourself from being harmed by the fitness and sick care industries:
1. If you eat fewer Calories than you burn, you MUST lose weight.
2. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a weight loss diet to fail, if you maintain it over time.
3. Do not follow any diet that has you eating fewer Calories per day than your Basal Metabolic Rate or BMR. They are too difficult for many people to sustain.
- If you are female, multiply your weight in pounds by 10.
- If you are male, multiply your weight in pounds by 11.
4. Do not follow any fitness program that has you eating fewer Calories than you burn AND claims that you will add muscle by exercising.